Aida – 11 month old female Cross-Breed

My name is Aida, an 11 month old female Cross-Breed.

I have travelled over from the meat trade in China to find my forever home.

I was rescued with my mum and sister at 2 months old.

I am a very scared girl and will need an adopter who knows all about my breed and has experience with rescue dogs.

I will need a home with calm dogs who can teach me trust and how to love humans.

I can walk on a lead but have never lived in a home.

I love all dogs but have not been cat tested, and because I’m quite nervous, I’m best not to be around children.

I am currently in Buckinghamshire. Home check and adoption fee apply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Tricks To Develop a Connection with Your Dog

Boton – 5 month old male Basset Fauve de Bretagne Cross

Travel Guide: Pet Friendly Bisbee, Arizona