Fonzy – 5 month old male Cross-Breed

Hi folk, my name is Fonzy and I’m an adorable male cross-breed puppy of 5 months.

I’m in Hertfordshire.

Me and my sister were rescued from the road in Italy, we had been for some months in a box before arriving In Scotland.

My sister has been adopted and now is my turn.

I’m a playful puppy hunter cross dog, medium size, around 25 kilos when adult.

I like to go for long walks, to meet other dogs and people who cuddle me and give me treats.

At home I enjoy the company of the humans, I love to be close to them, and to see what they do, I’m really curious and want to be part in any way of their lives.

I get along also with cats, if they like I’m a great playfellow.

My foster parents would be really sad to let me go, but they have other dogs and they can not keep me, they really hope I will find soon my family so I will finally start my happily life.

So please come to meet me, I will melt your heart with my sweetness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Tricks To Develop a Connection with Your Dog

Boton – 5 month old male Basset Fauve de Bretagne Cross

Travel Guide: Pet Friendly Bisbee, Arizona