Arturo – 6 year old male Cross-Breed

Hello everyone, my name is Arturo.

I am a 6-year-old male cross breed dog, born in March 2018, with a small size of around 9 kgs.

Miraculously, back in 2018, when I was just a puppy, my little brother and I were found and swept away to the safety of a kennel.

I’m now in a foster home in Stowmarket, and waiting for my family

I’m an adorable little dog, incredibly sweet, and I thrive on human contact.

Plus, I get along well with other dogs, and I’m happy to be tested with cats if needed.

I have beautiful brown shining eyes, a sweet and well-behaved nature that will fill your heart with joy.

Regular walks, play time and cuddles with people will truly show off my adorable and sweet temperament.

I would be suited to an environment where he can enjoy outside space to play and receive daily exercise and as I get along with other dogs, and who knows, even cats, a home already with pets would be great but not essential!

Are you interested in making me a part of your family forever?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Tricks To Develop a Connection with Your Dog

Travel Guide: Pet Friendly Bisbee, Arizona

Boton – 5 month old male Basset Fauve de Bretagne Cross