Summer – 5 year old male Cross-Breed

Summer is a 5 year old male Cross-Breed. “Sadly due to changing circumstances in two homes, I am now in rescue kennels.

It’s so so sad. I don’t know why folks think we dogs don’t get upset when we have to leave our homes when we have done nothing wrong.

My kennel uncle says I am full of fun and so clever and I learn very easily. I just want a home so PLEASE think about me.

I’m sure there is a family out there who could love me and in turn, I will love them back. I don’t understand why I’m homeless now.

Surely my next family will love me and keep me forever. That is my dearest wish. Adoptapaws Rescue Uk is looking after me.” – Quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Tricks To Develop a Connection with Your Dog

Travel Guide: Pet Friendly Bisbee, Arizona

Boton – 5 month old male Basset Fauve de Bretagne Cross