Max – 1 year old male Cross-Breed

Max is a 1 year old male Cross-Breed. ” I am ready to fly from Cyprus in January 2023. I used to have a home, but because the people I lived with didn’t have time to take care of me, I was brought to the shelter.

As much as I like it here, I still would love to find a real forever home. A place where people take the time to play with me, teach me new things and of course shower me with love.

Because I am very people-oriented, being able to spend lots of quality time with my human friends is a must for me. I’m an active boy, so it would be great to find a family who also shares that passion.

I have talked quite a bit about my human friends, but of course, I love to spend time with doggy friends as well. If you can provide me with the ideal forever home, don’t hesitate to let me know. I would love to hear from you!” – Quote

Max’s new home must have a secured garden, a somewhat active family, children over 10 years old, Max has not been cat tested, a family that can continue with his training and socialisation and have the time to play with him and keep his clever mind active.

He is blood tested, vaccinated, neutered, microchipped, has his passport and is ready to fly. Home check and adoption fees apply

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phoebe 1-2 year old female Shepherd Cross

Dog Friendly Beaches On The Florida Panhandle

Pet Friendly San Antonio: Exploring The River Walk & Beyond