Boyka – 9 year old male Siberian Husky

Boyka is a 9 year old male Siberian Husky. ” I can live with another dog with good intros and separate feeding. I do not like cats so please no cats or small animals for me.

I am okay with older children so please as I can be cheeky and try to steal food. I am sweet, gentle boy looking for my forever home.

I can be cheeky and try to steal food if left in my reach, I can be possessive around food with dogs and humans. I have excellent manners and walk well on lead, I do pull if I see something worth chasing.

I am being treated for a bronchial condition, my cough has improved but I will need to continued monitoring and steroids.” – Quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Tricks To Develop a Connection with Your Dog

Travel Guide: Pet Friendly Bisbee, Arizona

Boton – 5 month old male Basset Fauve de Bretagne Cross