Silviu – 5 month old male French Bulldog

Hello everyone, my name is Silviu, a 5 month old male Cross-Breed. I was rescued from a kill shelter with my siblings. We tried finding a home but nobody wanted us. So we came to a sanctuary in Norfolk.

We’re okay, we’re being cared for, but it’s not enough for a puppy to be stuck in kennels. I’m only a baby at 4.5 months old. I want a soft bed, a mummy, a playmate and lots of delicious treats. I want to be loved like all babies. And that’s why I need to find a home.

I’m vaccinated and chipped. I’m little now, but will probably grow into a medium boy. ?

Please message us the following details if you wish to apply to adopting Silviu. Current pets ,ages of children, garden fencing, location, working hours, experience with dogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Tricks To Develop a Connection with Your Dog

Travel Guide: Pet Friendly Bisbee, Arizona

Boton – 5 month old male Basset Fauve de Bretagne Cross