Noir – 9 year old male Whippet Cross

Noir is a 9 year old male Whippet Cross. “I’m a quiet and calm Whippet until there’s food about! I just can’t help myself when I know there are treats nearby, I may bark at you a little to request a snack!

I can be a little anxious around louder noises and I prefer my people to be around a lot of the time, although I can be left for a couple of hours at a time.

I’m used to sleeping on my owner’s bed, although this could be trained out if you would prefer me to sleep in my bed.

Walk time is my favourite, I walk very well on the lead after a couple of minutes and generally enjoy pottering and sniffing everything. I will ‘sit’ and ‘down’ for my treats. I am looking for a foster or forever home, please reach out if you can offer me a home!

I am said to be OK around other dogs and will generally ignore them when walking past. I am looking for a foster or forever home. A pet-free home and I can live with children aged 6+.” – Quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Tricks To Develop a Connection with Your Dog

Travel Guide: Pet Friendly Bisbee, Arizona

Boton – 5 month old male Basset Fauve de Bretagne Cross