Dylan – 1-2 year old male Cross-Breed

Dylan is a 1-2 year old male Cross-Breed. “I was currently located in Cyprus and able to fly to the UK next month.

Hey there, I’m Dylan, with a heart full of love and a story to share. Let me tell you, life hasn’t always been easy for me.

But thanks to some incredible people, I’m ready to find my forever home and be the best companion you could ever imagine.

You see, I was stuck in an overcrowded pound in a pack of dogs and I ended up being bullied quite a bit. I was skinny and feeling pretty low.

But then, like a ray of sunshine, the rescue volunteers came into my life. From the moment they laid eyes on me, I felt their love and knew things were about to change.

I’m what they call a “people’s dog.” That means I adore humans, and I’m not shy about showing it.

Those wonderful volunteers quickly became my favourite people, and I couldn’t get enough of their affection.

Now, at the shelter, I’m doing just fine walking with other dogs and playing in the playground. But when it comes to my kennel, I get a little protective.

I think it’s because I’m still a bit scared from my past experiences.

I just need a little extra love and patience in that area. Here’s the thing, though: I’m incredibly clever.

Seriously, you won’t believe how quick I am at learning new things. I love training sessions, and I’m always ready to impress.

I have this feeling in my heart that I’ll make the most amazing companion and best friend you could ever ask for. I’m great with people, and I promise to shower you with love and playfulness every single day.

Now, here’s a little secret: I think I’d be happiest as the only dog in the household. That way, I can have all the attention to myself, and we can have some awesome playdates outside the house to keep my socialization skills sharp.

But don’t worry, I’m a pro at making friends, both furry and not, so we’ll never be short on fun times. Oh, and did I mention my gorgeous face?

I have the best smile that’s guaranteed to melt your heart. And when it comes to being loving and playful, I’m top-notch.

I’m ready to bring joy and happiness into your life, and all I ask in return is a place to call my own. So, if you’re looking for a doggie who will fill your days with love, laughter, and unforgettable moments, please consider making me a part of your family.” – Quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Tricks To Develop a Connection with Your Dog

Travel Guide: Pet Friendly Bisbee, Arizona

Boton – 5 month old male Basset Fauve de Bretagne Cross