Button – 7-8 year old female Beagle

Button is a 7-8 year old female Beagle. “I was rescued off the streets in Galicia Northern Spain – but i may have been an abandoned pet. I am being cared for by a nice vet lady that works with my rescue team at Rutherglen Rescue and Hounds2You.

They have been very kind to me however i would like a new home in Great Great Britain to call my own. They say the weather there is very like Northern Spain in that is green and rainy. Im not great with other dogs but my rescue has video of me with them and they think ud be fibe with a male dog. A current beagle home would be an added bonus as you will know all the trickery us beagles get up to like escaping and bin raiding.

My lovely vet friend will ensure i’m blood tested, spayed, vaccinated, chipped, wormed and flea and tick treated. I will travel with my blue EU passport and my DEFRA import certificate. I will travel with Hounds2You and will most likely be ready to travel sometime around the start of June. My rescue needs a completed application form, video home check and rescue costs covered.” – Quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Tricks To Develop a Connection with Your Dog

Boton – 5 month old male Basset Fauve de Bretagne Cross

Travel Guide: Pet Friendly Bisbee, Arizona