Rolly – 2 year old male Cross-Breed

Hi Folk!

My name is Rolly, I’m a sweet boy of 2 years and half, 19 kgs, hound dog cross.

I was wandering the streets of a small Italian village looking for food and cuddles.

The packs of dogs tried to attack me and I came away with bite marks and blood.

Luckily a volunteer rescued me and now I’m in a foster waiting for the happy end.

I’m really a good boy, a bit shy but ready to give you confidence after a while.

I get along with other dogs, i enjoy their company, they make me feel more comfortable.

I like to go for long walks, especially in the nature, but I’m also curious, so I don’t even contempt crowded areas once I get used to them.

Would you like to adopt a really sweet dog as me?

I’m here waiting for you, please look at my eyes and you will fall in love immediately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Tricks To Develop a Connection with Your Dog

Boton – 5 month old male Basset Fauve de Bretagne Cross

Travel Guide: Pet Friendly Bisbee, Arizona